Yes, this can be done - both parties need to sign off. Message with one of our representatives for details. In some cases, an additional credit check may be required by the non primary account holder.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my E-911 Registered Address?
- What is my Registered Address? What happens when I call 911 when on WiFi?
- What can I expect when I contact 911?
- How do I make sure that my phone is connected to WiFi?
- Information about Wireless Emergency Alerts.
- How do I cancel my service?
- Can I split up an account?
- Can I suspend my service due to active military duty?
- Can I recover deleted voicemail?
- How do I update my personal information on my account?