You'll need to remove the old SIM card and insert your new Altice Mobile SIM. Toss the old card out and you are good to go. Depending on your phone, the SIM card slot could be on the top, side or under the battery cover. If you can't locate it, check your phone's manual or the manufacturer's website.
Articles in this section
- Temporary Phone Number
- How do I return a new phone?
- Getting Started
- How do I activate my SIM?
- How long will it take to start using service with a new number?
- What should I do if my SIM is damaged or never arrives?
- How long will it take to get my SIM card?
- I already have a SIM from my old service. What should I do with the new SIM I just received?
- What is the Altice Mobile return policy?