Yes, when traveling internationally you will be alerted when you move in and out of different usage zones. If you sign up for different international packages, you will receive a confirmation and be notified when almost consumed.
Articles in this section
- International Travel FAQs - Usage while outside the US
- International Long Distance FAQs - Calling from the US
- Why am I having trouble calling internationally?
- I will be travelling to a country that is not included in my Unlimited Plan. Do I need to do anything to have service?
- Will I have 4G LTE speed when I travel abroad?
- When I sign up for international service, will I be alerted for usage?
- How do I access my voice mail while traveling internationally?