Set up depends on the type of phone that you have.
- Activate your new Altice Mobile Service. .
- Go inside the Phone app and then to the voicemail sub-menu
- If menu shows Call Voicemail button, remove the SIM card, reboot device and insert SIM card again.
- Repeat step #3 until the button is changed to “Set Up”. If, after multiple attempts, the button doesn’t change to “Set Up”, send a text message to 8627 with only the word “STATE”:
- Press Set Up button and then assign a password for voicemail and press done
- Re-enter the password as a confirmation and press done
- Choose to record your personal (custom) greeting or leave it as the default one. Then press done.
- After that Visual Voicemail should be activated. The screen should be as follows:
- Call your phone number and leave a test voicemail by declining/ignoring the call. A notification that a voicemail was received will appear. Click the notification and Google Play Store will open to download/update Visual Voicemail.
- Click Update and after the app is fully downloaded open by clicking the Open button on the Play Store or by clicking on the application icon.
- Complete the steps accepting the terms and conditions.
- Allow access to the voicemail app to make and manage phone calls, access you phone call logs, and your contacts.
- Finally, the Visual Voicemail will synchronize with the voicemail account and will display the voicemails.