Of course! Just dial *86 on your phone to recover deleted voicemails.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my E-911 Registered Address?
- What is my Registered Address? What happens when I call 911 when on WiFi?
- What can I expect when I contact 911?
- How do I make sure that my phone is connected to WiFi?
- Information about Wireless Emergency Alerts.
- How do I cancel my service?
- Can I split up an account?
- Can I suspend my service due to active military duty?
- Can I recover deleted voicemail?
- How do I update my personal information on my account?