Depending on where you are traveling, you will be able to access your voicemail as you normally would. It will either be included or you will have to pay per minute of call time.
Articles in this section
- International Travel FAQs - Usage while outside the US
- International Long Distance FAQs - Calling from the US
- Why am I having trouble calling internationally?
- I will be travelling to a country that is not included in my Unlimited Plan. Do I need to do anything to have service?
- Will I have 4G LTE speed when I travel abroad?
- When I sign up for international service, will I be alerted for usage?
- How do I access my voice mail while traveling internationally?