What’s your return and exchange policy?
An Altice Mobile phone or accessory can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase with original packaging and receipt.
- The phone/accessory must be in like-new condition with no physical or moisture damage and in the manufacturer's original packaging (including accessories, charger, manuals, etc.). If anything is missing or the phone/accessory is not in like-new condition, your return will not be accepted.
- After 14 days, phones/accessories are not eligible for return or refund.
- A $30 per phone restocking fee applies.
- A $75 per phone missing accessories fee applies
- Returning your phone does not cancel your service.
What do I do if my phone is damaged or defective?
If you receive a damaged or defective phone, contact the phone manufacturer directly:
How do I return my Altice Mobile phone or accessory?
Do this before returning your phone:
- Back up, then remove personal information from your iPhone and Android devices.
- Disable the screen lock, remove passwords and tracking applications (e.g., Find My iPhone).
- Remove the SIM card from the phone (if you wish to continue your service) and keep it in a safe place.
- Pack the equipment (phone, battery, charger, manual, and software) in the original box.
- Make a copy of your original proof of purchase (receipt or packing slip).
Purchased in Store
Your phone/accessory may be returned to the nearest Altice Mobile Store.
- Make sure to bring a photo ID, the credit/debit card used at time of purchase and your receipt.
Purchased Online or in Store
Your phone may be returned by mail.
- "Message Us" and an Altice Mobile Expert will initiate the return process and provide you with a Case number to track your return as well as a free FedEx shipping label to safely return the device.
- If you choose to use your own shipping options, we recommend you send your return/exchange with an insured, trackable carrier, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. Note: If you do not use our free shipping option, the shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
How do I know you received my return? Returns should be shipped with a shipping carrier that can provide tracking and insurance, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. You can track your package on your shipping carrier’s website to ensure delivery. Additionally, we will send you a confirmation email when your refund has been processed.
How will I get my refund?
Please allow up to 30 business days from the time the phone/accessory arrives at our warehouse for the refund to be issued. We will send you a confirmation email once your refund has been processed.
If the return is not initiated with an Altice Mobile Expert, your refund may not be properly processed.
Refunds will be processed to the credit card/debit card of the initial purchase or by check (if purchased in cash). Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment. Refunds will be less any rebates, discounts, and $30 per phone restocking fee / $75 missing accessory fee.
What should I do if haven’t received my refund after 30 days?
If you haven’t received a confirmation email after 30 business days, you can "Message Us" to check the status of your refund. Please provide your phone’s IMEI number so we can help more efficiently. You can find this number on your receipt or packing slip.
Are activation fees refundable?
Activation fees are non-refundable.
Will returning my phone cancel my service?
Returning your phone does not automatically cancel your service.