A Subscriber Identify Module (SIM) card is a chip inserted into your phone to allow identification of subscribers using the Altice Mobile network. If you are bringing your existing number to your Altice Mobile service, your SIM will arrive active with a temporary number. This number will allow you to use service immediately! It will remain active until you have the chance to complete your number transfer by logging into your account on My Altice.
Articles in this section
- Temporary Phone Number
- How do I return a new phone?
- Getting Started
- How do I activate my SIM?
- How long will it take to start using service with a new number?
- What should I do if my SIM is damaged or never arrives?
- How long will it take to get my SIM card?
- I already have a SIM from my old service. What should I do with the new SIM I just received?
- What is the Altice Mobile return policy?