You can bring your telephone number from your previous mobile carrier to Altice Mobile.
When you are signing up for Altice Mobile online, you will indicate if you want to bring your existing number (just select “Keep my number”) or get a completely new one. Once you have finished your purchase, you will need to submit your previous carrier information. You can do this from the confirmation page immediately after purchase*, or you’ll have another chance after you receive your SIM card from My Altice.
*If you decide to submit your transfer information from the confirmation screen, you will need to log into your account on My Altice after you receive your SIM card to trigger the final transfer.
- You will need the following information to complete the request:
- Previous carrier account number
- Previous carrier PIN
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
When you are ready to submit and activate the number transfer, log into My Altice, scroll down on the main screen, and click Start your transfer.
Complete Telephone # Transfer.
To submit a telephone transfer activation in Self-Care:
- Navigate to My Altice and sign in
- Scroll down and tap Get started
- Click the Telephone # to submit the transfer
- Fill out the previous carrier information, scroll down to bottom, accept the terms and certifications and then click Submit.
- Click Done.
- “Request submitted” indicates that your transfer request was submitted.
- If there is an error with this number transfer, see the “Resubmit Telephone # Transfer” section below.
Resubmit Telephone # Transfer
If there is an issue transferring the telephone #, an error message will display explaining why it failed. The most common reason for a failure is when the information provided does not match the information on record from the previous provider.
Follow the steps below to correct the information and re-submit the telephone # transfer:
- Navigate to My Altice and sign in.
- Scroll down and tap Get started.
- Review the error reason and tap Pending re-submission.
- Update the required information.
- Scroll down, review and agree to terms and tap Submit .
- Click Done.
- “Request submitted” will indicate that your transfer was resubmitted.
- If there is another error message, please message an Altice Mobile Expert for assistance.