In order to transfer your Verizon Wireless phone number to Altice Mobile, you need to request a Number Transfer PIN. There are several ways to request a PIN:
From your Device
- Account Owner/Manager dials #PORT from their mobile device.
- Customer receives SMS after authentication and qualification
- Number Transfer PIN is generated with an expiration date.
- The Number Transfer PIN is displayed and the Account Number is provided.
My Verizon Account
- Sign in to My Verizon.
- Under Security select Number Transfer PIN.
- Select Generate PIN. The PIN is valid for 7 days.
Account Settings - App
- Sign in to your Verizon Online Account
- Go to your Account Settings and select Security.
- Select Number Transfer PIN.
- Tap Generate PIN. Number Transfer PIN is generated with an Expiration Date notice.
If you are not able to get Number Transfer PIN using any of the above options, contact Verizon Wireless.