A name change can be completed for an Altice Mobile account for any legal name change reason.
Note: Only one name can be listed as the Account Holder on each Altice Mobile account.
How to change Account Holder Name:
- Option 1: Visit an Altice Mobile Store and bring documents supporting/confirming the legal name change.
- Option 2: Download and complete the “Residential – Change Account Holder Name” form at the bottom of this page and then Fax/Mail along with documented proof & identification to:
- Altice USA
Attn: Shared Services
200 Jericho Quadrangle
Jericho, NY 11753
Once the name change has been completed on the account, you will see the change on your next billing statement.
Photocopy of one (1) of the following is required:
- Current and valid Driver's License
- Current and valid Passport
- Current and valid Federal or State ID
- Military ID
- Green Card